Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Financial Management Advisory and Assurance service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. Our public sector team members find solutions that help government leaders with issues including acquisitions, financial management, human capital, information technology and performance management in federal, state, local and international governments.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- The Contractor shall have the expertise, capability, and resources to effectively furnish all of the tasks described herein.
- Contractor support services shall facilitate the assistance in drafting regulations and regulatory amendments relevant to various economic sanctions programs administered by Client.
- The policy analyst shall have specific knowledge and experience with the federal regulatory process, attention to detail, and excellent writing/editing skills in accordance with this work area.
- Contractor shall assist in drafting regulations and regulatory amendments relevant to various economic sanctions programs administered by Client.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Working knowledge and experience with respect to U.S. economic sanctions or trade embargo programs imposed by the President, U.S. national security, or foreign policy; legal aspects of international trade or investment or financial transactions; legal analysis and writing; and effective oral communication of substantive and technical issues.
- Ability to collaborate and work with senior government stakeholders on policy and regulation.
- Strong writing and speaking ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*