Reporting to, guided and directed by the Tunisia Programmes Coordinator, the Tunisia M&E Officer will be supporting the Tunisia Programmes Coordinator on designing and implementing the M&E of all GFP Tunisia Programmes based on M&E frameworks in use by GFP for our learning and for reporting to donors; monitoring the Tunisia Programmes activities on a regular basis; processing M&E data collection & analysis and drafting Programme Evaluation Reports for the Tunisia Programmes, based on baseline/endline data and Participatory Evaluations; drafting monthly/quarterly reports on Tunisia Programmes progress for use by GFP and donors/partners.
Reporting to, guided and directed by the Tunisia Programmes Coordinator, the Tunisia M&E Officer shall support the Tunisia Programme Coordinator on:
Monitoring and Evaluation processes for Tunisia Programmes
- Implementation of GFP M&E processes in the Tunisia Programmes, thereby strengthening Programmes implementation by HQ Jordan Programmes Team and Tunisia Programmes Implementation Teams (IMPTs)
- Applying the GFP baseline/endline surveys, session monitoring, learning and reflection, and participatory evaluation M&E processes and tools in Tunisia Programmes in ways which meet GFP needs as well as Tunisia Programmes donor requirements
- Ensuring regular flow of information on M&E processes, tools and data in use by Tunisia Programmes with the GFP HQ Institute's Senior Research, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Ensuring continuous updating of Tunisia Programmes database by providing the M&E information/data to Programmes Coordinators
- Supporting and mentoring the Tunisia Programmes Implementation Teams in execution of the M&E processes
- Analysing effectiveness of M&E processes to meet GFP needs and donor requirements and providing recommendations for adaptation/development of the M&E processes and advising where donor requirements need to be negotiated
Data Management and Analysis
- Conducting regular field visits to ensure the quality of M&E data collected by the Tunisia Programmes Implementation Teams
- Ensuring GFP and donor data queries and information requests are addressed in an accurate and timely manner
Reports, Communications and Proposals
- Drafting high-quality Programme Evaluation and monthly and quarterly progress reports for donors.
- Update Tunisia programmes briefs and fact sheets.
- Ensuring regular flow of high-quality information, data, quotations and identification of potential human interest stories from Tunisia Programmes to feed Donor & Partner Communication.
- University Bachelor Degree essential, preferably in a relevant discipline.
- Has a valid Tunisian Residency.
- High professional level of written and spoken English and Arabic
- At least three years' professional experience.
- Experience in project and programme management, preferably in international development.
- Experience in volunteer programmes and volunteer recruitment, motivation, mentoring and management.
- Experience of working in a team and under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills (documents/spreadsheets/databases/presentations/calendars/email).
- Excellent spoken and written English, including writing of programme plans and reports.
- Interest in global current affairs, conflict resolution and peace building, and international development.
- Master's Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in event management is useful but not essential.
- Travel and experience working in other countries.
Please follow the link: http://www.generationsforpeace.org/en/careers/to access the necessary documents, then send fully completed application form, in detail, together with CV/resumé to the email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 12:00GMT, Thursday, 30 March 2017. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*