The European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA) is the single authoritative voice on advertising self-regulation. Its mission is to promote high ethical standards in marketing communications through effective self-regulation, for the benefit of consumers and business in Europe and beyond. As a non-profit organisation established in 1992 and based in Brussels, EASA brings together national advertising self-regulatory organisations and associations representing the advertising industry in Europe.
EASA is looking for a highly motivated and reliable Project and Events’ Management Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the execution and delivery of EASA’s monitoring projects aimed at checking the compliance of advertisements with self-regulatory rules and advertising laws. The Assistant will also help the Communications Manager in organising EASA’s external events. The recruited person will work under the management of EASA’s Project Officer and Communications Manager.
- Help coordinate and execute EASA compliance monitoring projects, as well as conducting quality check of project deliverables;
- Compile qualitative and quantitative reports;
- Help organise final workshops;
- Undertake any other activity related to EASA’s projects and statistics gathering.
- Participate to the organisation of EASA biannual meetings: help coordinate speakers, logistics, communication.
- Assist with other department activities if needed;
- Assist with other administrative or reporting duties upon request.
- Be enrolled as student in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) preferably in EU affairs, political sciences, international relations, business management;
- Have strong analytical skills, including data entry and analysis (statistics);
- Good working knowledge of standard office software (Word, PowerPoint, particularly Excel);
- Be hard-working, reliable, well-organised person with good attention to details;
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written, as this is the working language of the organization;
- Interested in advertising/marketing communication and advertising self-regulation;
- Be available preferably from beginning of April 2017;
- Being covered by a formal internship agreement provided by his or her university or training institution;
- Be legally allowed to do a training internship in Belgium.
- Opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment, to take active part in the day-to-day running of activities, have a chance to improve your management & communication skills
- Opportunity to learn about and work on a wide range of projects by working closely with our team;
- Transportation reimbursement provided.
Please note that that this is a non-remunerated position for a duration of 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application, including CV and a short cover letter, by e-mail by 20 March 2017.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*