As a Global Security Intelligence Advisor, you will work with a global team of experienced intelligence professionals to produce timely intelligence information and analyses critical to business and security leaders’ understanding of dynamic security environments around the world. You will gain functional experience as a corporate security intelligence professional, as well as an understanding of how Global Security develops and implements strategies to enhance ExxonMobil's business performance. You will work under the guidance and mentoring of more experienced security professionals in a dynamic team environment, and you will have the opportunity to interact with peers within the corporate intelligence industry on behalf of ExxonMobil. There is potential for both advancement and international assignments for Intelligence Advisors who demonstrate exceptional skills and sound professional judgment.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Provide support to key business initiatives by developing and disseminating threat-related intelligence analyses
- Provide threat analysis in support of the planning and execution of security programs for selected Company events and Executive Protection assignments
- Prepare threat assessments, security consideration summaries, and corporate intelligence communications
- Develop strategies and plans for implementation of new or updated security intelligence practices, processes, or requirements
- Establish and maintain liaison with national, state, and local governments and law enforcement agencies (both in the US and internationally) in order to ensure the timely flow of intelligence and threat which may impact the security of personnel and operations
- Establish and maintain liaison with security intelligence counterparts in the energy industry
- Assist in risk mitigation efforts and the implementation of security risk assessments and surveys
- Participate in Emergency Response groups and deployments as appropriate
- Master's degree (or international equivalent) in an area of study relevant to the position (e.g., international relations, political science) or equivalent work experience in the field of intelligence collection or analysis.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working within an intelligence, diplomatic, military, or law enforcement organization or in a intelligence-related private sector job.
- Extensive experience providing intelligence analyses and briefings—in both oral and written form—to senior decision-makers.
- Experience providing intelligence analyses regarding high threat locations / environments.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of Open Source intelligence methods and sources
- Note: Intelligence-related experience or other relevant familiarity with sub-Saharan Africa would be beneficial.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*