Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2016 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Principal Business Development Manager to join our team. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is responsible for identifying, analyzing, evaluating, recommending, pursuing and obtaining business opportunities for Rockwell Collins Government Systems - Fixed Wing Solutions. The position is focused on managing the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics customer account. This includes having an understanding of the U.S. Department of Defense and International defense agencies most important requirements and operational needs of Air Mobility and Maritime Mission (AMMM) aircraft. Responsibilities include developing coordinated win strategies that leverage RC products, systems, support services, expertise and customer affinity from all of the Rockwell Collins enterprise portfolios.
• Develop capture plans for the capture of retrofit and new avionics positions on air mobility aircraft for U.S. DoD and international MoD agencies and U.S. and international OEM's with a heavy emphasis on C-130, C-5, and P-3 aircraft.
• Primary face to the Lockheed Martin Aeronuatics – Marietta, GA customer facility that establishes and maintains customer business relationships in domestic or international markets.
• This position is located in Marietta, GA. Candidate must currently reside or be willing to relocate to the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area.
• Maintain personal contact and interface with key customers in such a manner as to influence future requirements, and/or operational capabilities, thus enabling Rockwell Collins to provide a solution to meet the customer's needs while improving Rockwell Collins probability to win.
• Develop and lead Decision Point Reviews for new or expanded business areas identified from the above activities (DP-A, B and C) in accordance with the Rockwell Collins Management Authorization Process.
• Create and manage the contact plan for primary customers and team members
• Develop pursuit win Strategies, Themes, and Discriminators for the RC team
• Conduct Price to Win models and competitive assessments.
• Manage Customer Lifecycle Management tool (Salesforce.com) by providing regular and relevant updates
Must Have Requirements:
• US Citizenship
• Preference will be given to applicants holding, or with the ability to readily obtain, a US security clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience; identified skills and experience
• A strong aviation background with particular emphasis on Air Mobility concepts of operation
• The ideal candidate will have either served in a branch of the US Armed Forces with direct experience in the operation of Air Mobility and Maritime Mission aircraft or been employed by an OEM serving the US defense market.
• Experience as an employee of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in the operation, planning, or sustainment of the C-130J, C-5, or P-3
• Working knowledge of International Affairs and Foreign Military Sales
• A broad contact database to include Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Mobility Command, Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve, Air Force Material Command, United States Transportation Command, Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs, Headquarters United States Air Force, and US Embassies abroad is preferred.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
• Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
• An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
• Tuition reimbursement
• And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*