Primary Purpose:Teach undergraduate courses in Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Political Science, International Studies, and/or interdisciplinary general education, and graduate courses in National Security Affairs (MS). Essential Job Functions:1. Teach a combination of eight undergraduate/graduate course sections per year in various formats as necessary (on campus days, on-campus evenings, off-campus, online, etc.).
2. Participate in curriculum or program development, as assigned.
3. Be accessible to students according to College guidelines; maintain regular office hours for student advising and consultation.
4. Serve and contribute to appropriate College and University committees.
5. Provide community service and participate in University, College, and Departmental functions that contribute to campus life such as athletic events, orientation, receptions, etc. Commencement, College faculty meetings, and Departmental faculty meeting participation is mandatory.
6. Continue professional development activities.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience: Prior college-level teaching experience.
1. Ability to teach Political Science, International Studies, and graduate courses in International Relations with a focus on Latin America and the Caribbean.
2. Expertise in quantitative research methods.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*