The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Korea to the United Nations is seeking a motivated and capable Researcher to assist with the work of the Disarmament and Nonproliferation Team at the Mission, and perform other relevant administrative duties. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 am to 6 pm, with a 60-minute lunch break.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, International Relations or Pre-Law/Legal Studies preferred.
- 1-2 years of full-time work experience in a related field
- Fluent in both English and Korean
- Ability to digest and summarize large quantities of information and present it in a concise manner (advanced note-taking skills for important meeting summaries are a necessity)
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Proactive problem-solver
- Must be eligible to work in the United States; we sponsor visas
- Must pass a security check and classified document access clearance
- $2,800 monthly with overtime
- Medical and dental plan (20% employee contribution)
- Vacation days in addition to UN and some Korean holidays
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*