Working with the Programme officer on the topics of Working conditions including Occupational Health & Safety, Equality, Digitalisation. A part of the internship is also carried out in cooperation with other coordinators. Furthermore, as is common for all ETUCE employees, help with other practical tasks in the office is expected.
On topics of Working Conditions, Health & Safety, Equality and Digitalisation:
- Support the monitoring of EU education policy, health and safety policy and the policy on employment, digitalisation, social affairs and inclusion within the EU;
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external notes on education policy, labour market policy, digitalisation and equality in the teaching profession within the EU;
- Assist in the preparation of, and follow-up of conferences and seminars including drawing- up of reports and minutes;
- Assist in the preparation of project applications for EU funding of ETUCE projects on health and safety and equality in the workplace and digitalisation in education;
- Assist in the implementation of ETUCE projects on health and safety, equality in the workplace and digitalisation in education;
- Prepare newsletter articles and other information tasks;
- Accomplish varying office tasks.
As an intern at ETUCE it is required that you:
- are following an education programme and have a bachelor/undergraduate degree from a university or are well underway with your university studies;
- possess high level English skills, both orally and in writing, while knowledge of French is welcome;
- have an interest in education and labour market policy, union policy and EU policy;
- are thoroughly versed in EU institutions and work processes;
- have good information and communication skills.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*