The Master of Arts in International Studies challenges graduate students to understand and evaluate factors that cause issues experienced by global communities. This program prepares students with intercultural competency skills and the ability to develop strategies that solve challenges both multicultural communities and organizations face.
Program at a glance:
• Focus regions: Africa, Central & South America, China, or Southeast Asia
• Abroad experience: 3 weeks in chosen region attending lectures/seminars about global issues specific to that region led by community leaders and field experts. You’ll also have the opportunity to work hands on with a non-profit or business we’ve partnered with.
• Courses are ALL online (with exception of abroad experience)
• Possible to complete in as little as 16-18 months
• Courses cover all international studies aspects- culture, society, religion, economics, politics, and development, on regional and global levels.
• Capstone project required to graduate (in place of thesis)
• Cohort-based program that starts every Fall
• Post 9/11 GI Bill approved institution (BAH included)
• Confer bachelor’s degree before September 2018
• Minimum 2.75 GPA
Visit www.cui.edu/mais for more information.
Click here to view admission requirements. Application deadline is February 15th.
Contact: Marsha Castillo, Recruiter & Program Coordinator- [email protected]