Now we are looking for a full-time project assistant to join our young and international team in Brussels. The contract will be limited until the end of August 2018 with a possibility to continue on permanent basis. The Project Assistant works under the supervision of the Secretary General at the YES Secretariat in Brussels and is responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting the organization of the YES Summer Camp with 1000-2000 participants in Spain in July 2018:
- Organizational tasks such as organizing the transport, accommodation and catering together with other members of the YES team and the hosting organization in Spain;
- Marketing, communications and administration related to the camp.
- Supporting the organization and the preparation of YES Statutory Meetings and YES Political Seminars;
- Communication and support to the YES member organizations;
- The administrational assisting tasks such as filing and scanning of documents;
- Day-to-day office work, including administration and communication.
- Understanding of and interest in European youth organizations and youth events;
- Strong experience in project management and event organizing;
- Experience in NGO work, ideally on a European level;
- Excellent language skills; fluency in English and full working proficiency in Spanish is a precondition, any other European languages and especially French and/or Dutch is considered a strong asset;
- Good communication and presentation skills; knowledge of Google Drive applications;
- Ability to work with, engage with and create synergies with a wide range of stakeholders;
- The willingness to undertake frequent travels;
- The sensibility to work in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org