The Campaign Manager assists the Committee (the executive body of the European Green Party) in the coordination of the common European Green campaign and is responsible for managing the campaign and implementing the decisions of the Committee.
The Campaign Manager will support the Committee with the following tasks:
- Implementing the campaign plan
- Liaising with the campaign agency
- Leading the development of Campaign material and the development of social media features, formats and materials
- Organising the cooperation with member parties’ campaign managers and media teams, with the Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG) and with members of the European Parliament
- Organising and overseeing the work pertaining to the Change Making Network
- Organising and supporting the leading candidates’ campaigns and debates
- Organising and supporting transnational actions and activities
- Informing the EGP Committee regularly on the progress
The position is for a limited duration, from now until August 2019. The Campaign Manager works in the European Green Party Office under the responsibility of the EGP Committee
The Campaign Manager
- Has knowledge of the latest developments and best practices in the field of (political) campaigning
- Preferably has experience in organising transnational campaigns and events
- Is able to use social media and internet applications in an intelligent and effective way
- Is skilful in using the relevant software applications, crm and cms systems and understands how different publishing software functions
- Has experience in the development of campaign material
- Has a creative mind that looks for opportunities for implementation
- Has an interest in European and national Green politics, parties and people
- Has a great talent for organisation and a passion to work with people
- Has an excellent working knowledge of the English language
- Is able to create considerable output with limited means in regards to time and support.
The position is full time (38 hours a week). Flexible working hours as well as regular travel are part of the job. The remuneration is between € 3,000 and € 4,000 gross per month. Belgian tax and social security system are applicable to the salary. The position is a temporary one. In case an applicant has to move to Brussels, a limited reimbursement of extra costs incurred will be added to the remuneration package.
For questions and/or more information you can contact Secretary General Mar Garcia at [email protected]
Applications are welcome until January 15, 2018 by email with a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae. The interviews are planned for end January. A second round of interviews and a test and/or assessment might be part of the selection procedure. We want to start the employment ASAP.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org