Our Analysts support the overall research and due diligence process for our Compliance Business. They manage cases from start to finish by conducting extensive internet-based research regarding both companies and individuals. They are focused on gathering information that will enable Kroll clients to form an assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background and overall reputation of a given subject company and its main principals. Information gathered is reviewed and analyzed extensively, and then compiled into a written summary report.
- Research and gather information for cases by utilising databases, the internet and public domain sources.
- Ability to analyse and interrogate large amounts of research and data from multiple sources and effectively summarise information into concise analytical assessments.
- Write well structured, logical and objective reports presented in a client focused manner, which address the clients’ central questions.
- Understand and comply with UK, European & US regulations relating to confidentiality and data protection.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of other legal systems and implications of working across jurisdictions.
- Ability to prioritise projects and assignments whilst meeting tight and demanding deadlines.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities and continuously seek to improve case-work performance.
- Degree / Masters’ Degree obtained from an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study is highly desirable; however not essential.
- Proven experience of researching and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Excellent report writing skills, with the ability to effectively summarize information from multiple sources.
- Fluency in English and Dutch language is a must for this position. The ability to work in multiple languages would be a strong advantage. Languages of particular interest include: Turkish, German, Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian) and Italian.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel.
Job descriptions are not intended and should not be construed to be all inclusive lists of responsibilities, requirements or working conditions associated with a job. While the job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs as it deems necessary.
Interested candidates should apply below to send their CV.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org