The European People’s Party (EPP) is the political family of the centre-right. With 79 member parties and partners from 41 countries, the EPP is the largest party at European level. More information can be found at www.epp.eu.
EPP INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The European People’s Party (EPP) offers at its headquarters in Brussels a three-month internship position in the President’s office. The position is renewable and starts mid-Apri 2018. Applicants should be graduate native French speaker.
- Proofreading of French documents Translations from English to French Minutes of meetings;
- Administrative tasks;
- Replying to phone and written communications in French and English;
- Copying, scanning and printing;
- Filing documents;
- Preparation of meeting rooms (gadgets, documents, beverages …);
- Supporting tasks during events;
- Tasks can evolve over time with experience.
To apply for the internship programme, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a native French speaker and fluent in English; adequate knowledge of German is also considered an asset;
- Have computer literacy and internet experience;
- Have strong knowledge of EU and EPP history and politics;
- Flexible and versatile attitude;
- Experience in party politics is not a prerequisite but is considered an asset;
- Remuneration will be provided.
Send a CV and motivation letter (in English) to Ms Sara Pini before 25 March 2018.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org