What will you be doing?
You will support and plan distribution for Clinical Trial Material utilizing approved depot networks. You will also act as the Distribution Planner and perform initial distribution siting strategies for protocols.
What do you need to have?
- Plan and perform initial distribution siting strategies for early phase and less complex studies or protocols.
- Ability to function in a team environment and pursue information when it is not readily available.
- Communicate with all constituents and be the advocate for said strategy.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of distribution siting strategies and update distribution plans.
- Partner with Clinical Supply Planning, Clinical Operations and Logistics to oversee and build distribution planning documents for clinical study protocols.
- Support the functional area expert (SME) on country shipping and trade compliance, distribution routes, country and global distribution challenges.
- Work with GCS, Logistics, Trade Operations, and Country Operations to manage and expedite shipments, customs clearance, and help develop process improvement programs for global distribution warehouse.
- Adherence to regulatory, global and site policies and procedures governing operations activities are critical.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- International Trade, International Economics/Finance, International Relations (preferred)
- 2 – 3 year’s work experience (preferably in the clinical area)
- Familiarity with international shipping paperwork, international shipments and custom agents
- Experience with temperature control practices
- SAP and ERP system experience
- Experience with cGMP’s
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org