The Arabia Foundation, a Washington DC-based think tank that specializes in the geopolitics of the Arabian Gulf, is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to begin as soon as possible. The executive assistant will be primarily responsible for supporting both the founder and director by answering phones, scheduling, travel arrangements, correspondence, and meeting coordination. He/she will also be responsible for maintaining supplies, document production, reception duties, and tracking staff office calendars.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent degree;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a personal assistant, executive assistant, HR assistant or other related position;
- Previous experience working with a non-profit organization a plus;
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines while managing and completing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Ability to work independently and take constructive criticism;
- Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, and ability to manage competing priorities;
- Ability to work nights and weekends as need
Applicants are requested to send a curriculum vitae and the contact details of three references (preferably in one combined PDF file) via e-mail to [email protected] with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.