DAI is seeking a Project Resourcer, to work on bids and projects funded by European donors and to join DAI’s busy Business Development Team. The position will be based in attractive, well-appointed offices in central Brussels.
Reporting to the EC Business Development Director, the candidate will work within an experienced and dedicated team to drive new business opportunities and win work. As the EC team’s Project Resourcer, the successful candidate will assist in project team design, sourcing those that will be implementing the projects and selecting those involved in delivery in this exciting portfolio of European-donor work. They will work closely with DAI’s technical experts to ensure that the highest quality consultants and subject matter experts are brought on board, to assist DAI in ensuring the best are hired. You will also work with our commercial, security and programme management teams to ensure each team is recruited to maintain our high standards and ensuring success in those programmes we bid for.
DAI needs an enthusiastic candidate who can lead the sourcing of experts in all DAI’s areas of expertise; engage, develop and build networks and become familiar with employment legislation in the countries that host DAI projects.
- Several years' relevant work experience, possibly as a Recruitment Coordinator/Junior Recruiter, or within a project/proposal management role working for profit or non-profit organisations.
- Have previous experience recruiting for the EC or other EU Government institutions.
- Client focused with an attitude to maintain high standards in the delivery of their work and pride whilst showing a high aptitude for setting, managing and delivering against business expectations.
- Possess a very keen eye for detail to ensure CVs and confirmation documents are correct to the standard of the EC’s Practical Guide (PRAG)
- An excellent command of the use of online platforms as sourcing tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent interviewing skills, some experience in salary negotiation and networking (internal and external).
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, often with inflexible deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Previous experience of using recruitment systems/databases.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and a second language, preferably French, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (preferably in Recruitment/HR or International Development/Relations) or equivalent.
- Part-qualified or in the process of qualifying for some of the following: REC or CIPD
- International development experience
- Additional language skills preferably French, Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org