Democracy International (DI) seeks to hire a Program Officer, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning to provide programmatic and administrative support to DI staff in the home and field offices.
The Program Officer’s time will be split between general programmatic and administrative support, and specific support to monitoring and evaluation on programs.
Program Officer, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively as a member of a program management team and provide administrative and programmatic support for DI staff in Bethesda and overseas;
- Coordinate between field office personnel and Bethesda-based staff on administrative issues, including accounting and contracting.
- Contribute to program design, strategy, and work planning as a member of the program management team.
- Support monitoring and evaluation processes on overseas programs, including but not limited to:
- Development of indicators and data collection tools
- Production of M+E deliverables, such as Monitoring and Evaluation plans, Performance Monitoring Plans, Logical Frameworks, etc.
- Assist in and guide data collection for learning and M+E systems, such as baseline and endline questionnaires and surveys, organizational capacity assessments, and data collected by local organizations for M+E purposes.
- Lead the development of donor reports, including quarterly and monthly reports detailing program activities and progress against indicators and objectives. Provide editing and proofreading support on reports and deliverables.
- Provide programmatic and logistical support for overseas consultants and staff members.
- Work with managers to ensure program compliance with relevant USAID regulations and mission orders.
- Assist in project startup and staff deployment including travel and logistics.
- Ensure timely submission of invoices and contribute to expense reconciliation.
- Support proposal development and budget preparation, as needed.
- Provide research support related to politics, governance and elections in foreign countries.
- Maintain sound relationships with counterparts in the field to ensure teams are adequately supported, and with donors particularly with regard to monitoring and evaluation of programs.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org