- Monitor EU policies of concern for our clients;
- Monitor evolutions of the EU political and institutional environment;
- Assist the team in the elaboration of legal and/or policy briefs and analyses,
- Participate to the overall execution of our clients’ public affairs strategies at EU/French levels;
- Attend and report on conferences and seminars related to the public policies of concern.
- Very good knowledge of the EU institutional environment as well as a great interest for EU public policies;
- Excellent writing skills in English. Fluency in other languages, preferably German, is an advantage;
- Ideally working towards obtaining a degree in relevant fields such as political sciences or law;
- Previous experience in an EU institution or an EU association is an asset;
- Reliable, self-starter personality.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org