To strengthen our team we are looking to hire immediately for a Junior Project Officer to handle the organisation of some of our key projects and large scale events. The position is dynamic and flexible and incorporates key aspects of policy awareness and pragmatic thinking.
The Junior Project Officer works together with the project(s) team(s) to ensure they are delivered to the highest standards.
The position is based in Brussels covering the following tasks:
- Support the project manager in setting and organising the events’ content, including high profile and large scale events;
- Ensure deliverables are submitted to the highest standards;
- Secure a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders and promote a positive and professional image of ELO.
- University degree in environmental or agricultural policy, EU policy or relevant experience;
- Native English speaker or equivalent good knowledge of at least a 2nd EU language;
- Interest in EU environment and agriculture policy;
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Understanding of budgets and finances;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility, creativity, initiative;
- Team-player, commercially-oriented, self-starter, deadline-driven;
- Excellent writing skills.
Depending on experience, the contract may start immediately or follow an internship period. Start: immediate or as soon as possible
Interested candidates should send their CV with a cover letter by email before May 31 2018.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org