We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly expanded to 26 countries and transported more than 100 million passengers. We are now expanding to the US and have established ourselves in Los Angeles, California.
To continue our success story in the US, we are looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f) in Los Angeles, CA starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You are an expert on regulatory and legal topics pertaining to Flixbus operations
• You are knowledgeable and stay up-to-date with applicable standards and regulations pertaining to our industry and provide insights to our internal team
• You hire and supervise a Junior Legal manager to support you on this exciting mission
• You ensure strong relationships with regulators and government leaders, negotiate and maintain communication with regulatory authorities, state, city officials and other key stakeholders
• You collaborate with Flixbus international and local teams ( i.e. business development and network planning)
• You research, process and renew licenses, permits and more with appropriate Governmental Entities
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Degree in law, international relations, political science, transport science, economics, tourism or a related field
• Authorization for employment in the US
• 3-5 years of experience in regulatory compliance preferably in the mobility/transportation industry or in a related sector
• Entrepreneurial spirit, full of ambition and a roll with the punches attitude
• You are focused on developing concrete solutions to fix root-cause problems and/or foresee them before they even happen!
• You ask effective questions, have great listening skills to engage with key external stakeholders and communicate openly
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, casual dress code, and more
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org