Are you passionate about connecting individuals and organizations to the issues that they care about and want to support? Can you integrate individual, corporate and event-based fundraising? Do you thrive with unpredictability, able to keep on top of your responsibilities and work across all departments to achieve our goals? Then you are the right person for us.
Your role will be to work directly with the executive director to manage the IWMF’s efforts to raise support among foundations, individuals and corporations by creating and implementing an annual work plan to meet our fundraising projections. This will include:
The Senior Development Manager’s role is broad, requiring someone comfortable with ambiguity. It will require involvement in all aspects of the IWMF’s operations including, but not restricted to, programs, communications, networking and events.
If you are a bold, experienced development leader able to build on and nurture our committed funding base to increase support for the IWMF’s mission; then we welcome your application.
Why work here?
We are a small but mighty group dedicated to giving female journalists an equal voice. We stand for opposing all attempts to silence the truth. We offer opportunities, provide emergency assistance, raise awareness, conduct security training and research to highlight the role of female journalists and to keep them safe.
1. We have a culture of empowerment and equality where everyone can see the value that they are adding.
2. Our board is active and passionate in supporting our mission.
3. Our programs make a real impact, and are recognized by the journalism community as adding to their skills and safety.
4. We are an equal partner with many of the other leading organizations in our field.
5. It is a great place to work, learn and have fun.
What we do?
Please submit your cover letter and CV here.