We are looking to hire an experienced new business professional, responsible for consultatively selling our web-based strategic planning tools and custom research solutions to the financial services sector within the US and Northern Latin America. This is a fantastic opportunity for intellectually curious sales/marketing professionals who have a passion for international business and an interest in a growth career within a prominent research organization.
We are the ABC division, the fastest growing division within Euromonitor, and we work across a number of service industries, from financial services, agencies, consultancies and law firms. This role is one of business developer, adviser, solution provider and entrepreneur. The individual is responsible for understanding the strategies companies employ to support growth and to build appropriate short and long term research solution that support those strategies.
Though this position is to sell into the North American and LATAM territory, the individual will be working closely with colleagues around the world to support the activities of those North America based multinationals.
Euromonitor is a global research house, valued by all multinationals across 30 industries. We work to support our clients achieve their goals by providing the key variables required to make informed investment decisions and grow their businesses. In the ABC division, we are experts in advising appropriate research solutions that support:
- Market entry strategies
- New product development
- International expansion
- Routes to market
This role will focus on a mix of firms from the Professional and Financial Services sectors and shall include targeting the following type of companies: consultancies, insurance, legal, banking, investment management and private equity.
- Revenue: Manage the entire sales process involved with selling web-based planning tools and custom research solutions to new clients (e.g. prospecting, territory management, meeting scheduling, product demonstrations, multi-stakeholder business case development, objection handling, contract negotiation, etc.). Demonstrate effectiveness by consistently hitting (and exceeding) monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Forecasting: Use consultative sales skills and careful time management to develop robust monthly forecasts of 5 or more units. Analyze quantitative (e.g. conversion rates, sales cycles, average price points, etc.) and qualitative (e.g. objections, competitive strategies, winning applications, etc.) market feedback to inform adjustments that ensure on, or above, target performance.
- Development: Take ownership of performance and personal development by attaching to goals, identifying obstacles and developing strategies to overcome them. Increase productivity by actively leveraging Euromonitor's training programs, supportive managers and diverse set of smart and interesting colleagues.
- Intellectual curiosity: Gain job satisfaction and improve industry expertise by using client interactions and associated preparation and follow-up to improve your understanding of international business dynamics and the research insights that create opportunities for competitive success.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is valued
- Spanish language skills required
- Proven consultative sales experience
- Formal training and education in consultative sales, marketing and economics is an advantage
- Passion for international affairs, business economics and corporate strategic planning
- Goal-oriented, creative and self-motivated; excellent time management skills
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org