The Program Intern will assist the Director of Programs/Head of Office and the Program Assistant, along with other staff as relevant, with a variety of administrative and logistical tasks related to office management and program administration.
Responsibilities will include
- Administrative support to the Director of Programs, as well as to the NY-based Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director, including scheduling, filing, travel preparations, and other tasks as necessary;
- Internal/external meeting preparation and event planning, including arranging conference calls, preparing venues, coordinating logistics, preparing materials, etc.;
- Providing support with letter and writing, editing, and translations;
- Updating and maintaining CICC contact (membership and government) databases;
- Responding to information requests, including requests received through general CICC email address;
- Attending, reporting, and assisting with meetings and events related to the CICC’s work;
- Assisting with other WFM-IGP programs.;
- Other tasks as needed.
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student working towards a degree in administration, management, International Relations, Political Science, Human Rights, Law, or related field;
- Fluency in English required; fluency in other languages (French, Dutch, Spanish, or Arabic) would be an asset;
- Organizational and administrative skills; experience in event planning and in an office setting would be an asset;
- Effective team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Available on a full-time basis for a minimum of three months.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org