- Lead client engagements and teams, ensuring that clients receive top quality service.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with clients
- Conduct research and analysis required to complete client engagements.
- Lead the translation of research and analysis into clear and effective output documents for clients. Provide thought leadership and execution support on deliverable completion.
- Expand the pipeline by generating new business and generating repeat business with existing clients.
- Lead the development of tools, methods, and processes to undergird service delivery; create knowledge management and dissemination systems to organize and create knowledge products as needed.
- Contribute to Synergos Consulting Services operations, including planning, budgeting/invoicing, financial management, etc.
- Passionate about overcoming poverty and able to model Synergos values including compassion, integrity and social justice
- At least 7-8 years’ experience, with 4-5 years in a top management consulting firm offering clients strategic counsel or comparable experience in a corporate, philanthropic or NGO settings
- MBA, MPA or relevant Master’s degree in international relations, international development, economics, politics, etc. preferred
- Demonstrated relationship building, trust-building and adaptive skills
- Strong project management, facilitation and presentation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator; knowledge of second language a plus
- Openness to learn and apply Synergos’ approaches, which integrate business analytics with experiential learning and personal development.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across cultures, geographies and teams
- Capacity to simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects, and set priorities for a challenging workload
- At least two years direct experience in living and working in, or special knowledge about, Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East; experience working in both developed and developing markets is highly desirable
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment, taking ideas from concept through implementation
- Strong team player with experience working in a virtual setting
- Software skills: Microsoft Office, Excel proficiency; PowerPoint skills essential
- Position requires significant international travel.
Send your resume and either a cover letter or writing sample.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org