There’s never been a better time to address vital issues facing the global community. Concordia University Irvine's accelerated Master of Arts in International Studies program will allow you to gain an understanding of the integration between business and culture while developing ethical leadership skills to serve with integrity and sensitivity. After the core courses that equip you with a comprehensive grasp of the various aspects of international studies, you participate in international field work in one of four global regions- Africa, China, Southeast Asia, or Central & South America.
Program at a glance:
• Focus regions: Africa, Central & South America, China, or Southeast Asia
• Abroad experience: 3 weeks in chosen region learning about global issues and work hands-on with a non-profit or business we’ve partnered with.
• Courses are ALL online (with exception of abroad experience)
• Possible to complete in as little as 16-18 months
• Courses cover all international studies aspects- culture, society, religion, economics, politics, and development, on regional and global levels.
• Capstone project required to graduate (in place of thesis)
• Cohort-based program that starts every Fall & Spring
Post 9/11 GI Bill approved institution (BAH included)
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Confer bachelor’s degree before September (Fall start) or March (Spring start)
• Minimum 2.75 GPA
Visit www.cui.edu/mais for more information. We are now accepting applications for Spring 2019 and Fall 2019.
Contact: Marsha Castillo, Recruiter & Program Coordinator- [email protected]