The Nothing But Nets Partnerships Officer will be a critical member of the Nothing But Nets’ Development Team in their effort to raise $5 million annually and will focus on maintaining and growing campaign partners fundraising-wise and generating new sources of revenue. The Partnership Officer will report to the Deputy Director of Nothing But Nets and work in close cooperation with members of the Nothing But Nets team and the United Nations Foundation’s Global Health and Integrated Development teams. This position is an integral part of a hardworking, close-knit team devoted to identifying partners, supporters, and constituencies that will help Nothing But Nets achieve our goals to provide life-saving bed nets and other tools to protect children and families throughout Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean from malaria.
Corporate Partner Development:
- Maintain and grow relationships with Nothing But Nets existing corporate partners, liaising with team members as appropriate to fulfill partner needs, and ensuring the maintenance and growth of the partner revenue stream
- Manage and implement employee workplace campaigns, cause marketing campaigns, in-kind resource development partnerships, and grants with existing and new partners
- Prospect, identify, and cultivate new sources of support and assist campaign’s Executive Director and Deputy Director with pitch decks for corporate and cause-marketing prospects
- Manage and implement corporate partner related fundraising events
- Support fundraising-related planning, stewardship, and tracking for partners
- Assess and report back to corporate partners on resource mobilization and their funding’s impact
- Liaise with UNF departments and conduct cross-department corporate prospecting as necessary
For full-time, benefit eligible employees, UNF offers an excellent range of benefits, including:
- A choice of two health plans through CareFirst (PPO or HDHP with HSA),
- dental insurance,
- vision discounts,
- flexible spending accounts,
- 403b retirement savings plan with a generous matching contribution,
- group term and supplemental life insurance,
- short-term disability,
- long-term disability,
- health club discounts,
- commuter benefits, and employee assistance program.
Additionally, all benefit eligible employees have 12 paid holidays, 20 vacation days, 10 sick days, 3 personal days, and 8 weeks of parental leave.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or nonprofit management preferred
- Minimum experience required: 4-6 years of fundraising, development, and/or partnership management with a strong track record of success.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and engaging relationships that result in successful major fundraising initiatives
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, and Classy strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work across multiple departments and with a range of people.
- Flexible schedule with an ability to travel and work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Moderate travel required – up to 20%.
- Interest in international affairs, global health and other relevant topics.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org