Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Responsible for researching, developing and presenting intelligence products at the operational and tactical levels for senior leaders
- Interface with intelligence organizations to produce analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, HUMINT and exploitation operations, and threat analysis.
- Analyze, evaluate, interpret, and disseminate information on political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, or scientific conditions and trends
- Use all-source data to research, analyze, and report information derived.
- Hold and maintain a TS/SCI clearance in JPAS.
- 5+ years of advanced Social Network Analysis experience and an understanding of the latest state-of-the-art Social Network techniques, methodologies and tools in support of multi-INT analysis products.
- 5+ years of operational analysis experience in an analytical field.
- 2+ years of F3EAD targeting methodology to include broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines and significant demonstrable experience in their field capable of leading analytical efforts culminating in products.
- BA or BS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity preferred; MA or MS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org