Under the general direction of the Managed Risk Services (MRS) department, the Intelligence Analyst II will support the analytical needs of client engagements. The Analyst will work directly with his/her Manager and the MRS team to produce analysis addressing client-specific requirements.
- In coordination with iJET MRS Managers, and in accordance with appropriate guidance:
- Track and respond to iJET alerts and world events to assess client impact
- Assist or collaborate with relevant parties on production of analytical assessments on a range of topics regarding global security
- Proactively leverage existing iJET resources to enhance analysis
- Assist in production of specific briefings or presentations (written and verbal)
- Other duties as assigned within scope of intelligence program.
- Based in Annapolis, Maryland, this role will require travel to client locations as needed.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required on a case-by-case basis.
Education, Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s in intelligence studies, international relations, political science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Intelligence Analysis or related field; Master’s Degree highly desirable
- Excellent research skills
- Exceptional analytic writing skills, including the ability to provide succinct and timely analysis
- Excellent verbal briefing skills
- Excellent analytic skills, including familiarity with analytic techniques
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and ability to multitask, especially the ability to adhere to short deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with little supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Foreign language and experience living or traveling abroad preferred
- Customer service or client interaction experience preferred
Candidates will be asked to pass a pre-employment background check, as well as intensive writing and technology aptitude screenings as a condition of employment
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org