The U.S. Global Leadership Coalition (USGLC) is seeking an Office and Database Assistant to support the finance and administration team in the handling of daily office needs, and the day- to-day contact management in USGLC’s Customer Relations Management (CRM) database systems. This position will work closely with all departments of the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- General Office Administration – Responsibilities include greeting guests, answering the primary phone line of the organization, receiving and distributing incoming mail and packages, managing conference room reservations, conference call line reservations and monitoring organization’s print and online subscriptions. Additionally, responsible for managing office and pantry supply needs, acting as the primary contact for building-safety, trainings and maintenance requests.
- Database – Responsible for the day-to-day contact management for SalesForce and Convio databases. Responsibilities include the inputting of data, managing duplicate contacts, generating reports for staff as needed, maintaining database protocols and SOPs.
- Technology – Liaise with the outside technology vendors regarding routine maintenance of equipment, software issues and setting up new staff.
- Deposit Preparation – Log all incoming checks with copies and other back-up to finance and fundraising teams. With the supervision of finance team, make bank deposits. In addition, draft membership dues acknowledgements on behalf of the membership team.
- Development – Assist the Development Team by preparing donor acknowledgement letters, prospecting and preparing relevant reports.
Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of administrative experience with the ability to multi-task. Strong organizational, and communication skills are required with high attention to detail and expertise working with Microsoft Office. Working knowledge in SalesForce and Convio is a plus. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email cover letter and resume. Please reference “Office and Database Assistant” in subject line. Short listed candidates will be contacted. No calls please.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org