Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious IT consulting firm. We employ worldwide more than 17.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We at everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
- Design, plan and deploy complex transformation across international organizations like the European Commission, UN agencies and NATO.
- Advise and support our clients in ensuring the success of strategic business transformations by managing all changes and implications at process, organization, procedures, people levels
- Structure research and analysis plan for studies
- Commit to achieving sustainable results with our clients
- Hold a variety of roles on projects from assisting with hands-on deliverables to managing projects or leading programmes and teams
- Contribute effectively to different consulting assignments: change management, organization design, cost analysis, process reengineering, workforce planning, governance design, stakeholders engagement
- Conceive and supervise the development of reports respecting quality standards in substance, form and writing style
- Prepare and moderate workshops with institutional stakeholders and experts
- Define, implement and follow-up stakeholders engagement activities
- Supervise junior analysts and consultants: efficiently organize their work plan, control the quality of their deliverables and coach them to develop high standards of quality and professionalism
- Coordinate with the client, EC officials, to report progress on projects and present and validate results
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Consultant to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the public sector, with the following characteristics:
- You have a Master in Political Science, Business Administration, Law or International Relations or a PhD
- You are proficient in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus.
- You have at least 6 years post-studies professional experience
- Experience in project management
- You are knowledgeable about the European Institutions and have a strong interest in European affairs
- You bring some previous experience in consultancy; especially valuable is your experience in the field of ICT-related studies, and all policy making studies related to the Digital Agenda (open government, interoperability, digital skills, digitalization of public administration, ..)
- Experience in guiding organizations through major transformations & realizing sustainable change
- You show both strong conceptualization and analytical abilities
- High sense of self-awareness and act as an inspiring figure of strength and can easily create trust
- Team player with excellent communication skills (both in speaking and in writing)
- Able to break down issues efficiently and enjoy developing solutions in any context (subject matter of people-related)
- Developing your talent and coach others in growing their potential
- You value an environment offering challenging opportunities for professional development in an excellent team atmosphere
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org