The Standing Committee of European Doctors (CPME) is recruiting a: EU Policy Intern (from September 2018 – February 2019).
Your responsibilities will include
- Organising conferences and related logistics;
- Research and analysis on a range of policy dossiers;
- Monitoring international, EU and national policy developments;
- Participating in meetings;
- Supporting project work;
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents;
- Assisting with preparing administrative/communication tasks.
- Master degree or equivalent in law, political, economic or social sciences;
- Proven experience in organising event logistics (management of invitations, registrations, event documents, venue; assistance to participants and speakers);
- Knowledge of EU Law and the European decision-making process;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Swiftness of execution of work, respect of deadlines;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Very good English, good knowledge of another EU language desirable;
- Computer literacy (e.g. video/photo editing, Publisher, MailChimp, Outlook, Excel);
- Capacity to work on a wide range of subjects and to keep dead-lines under pressure;
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Capacity to work independently but also as part of a team.
Paid internship for 6 months (brutto 950,00 EUR) under a Belgian contract.
Please send a CV and motivation letter in one pdf by e-mail [email protected] or by post to: CPME – rue Guimard, 15 – B-1040 Brussels – Belgium.
Applications shall be sent by 6 July 2018 at the latest.
Interviews will be held at the CPME office on 13 July 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org