The successful candidate will:
- Monitor EU policy and legislation in different areas with a focus on EU consumer policies;
- Help the EU regulatory affairs manager to prepare policy briefings and position papers as required;
- Assist in drafting newsletters and other communications material;
- Prepare internal meetings and support the Internal Affairs Director with the organisation of external events;
- Help managing Seldia’s online presence, including the timely updating of the Seldia website and engaging in its social media campaigns;
- Liaise with external communication suppliers as required.
- University degree in European Law or Political Sciences;
- Strong analytical and drafting skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; including the capacity to clearly express ideas orally and in writing;
- Capability to deliver results on time and with a fast turn-around;
- Fluency in spoken and written English, good command of French is an asset;
- Familiarity with social media campaigning;
- Good team spirit.
The intern position is remunerated. The selected candidate will be offered a 6-month contract (starting September 2018), with possibility of prolongation. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV and a one-page cover letter via email. Please put Seldia Intern in the email title.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org