Our mission is to build a movement of 100MM Global Citizens whose actions will help achieve our vision of a world without extreme poverty by 2030.
Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions — as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
So far, more than 13 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to $35 billion commitments being made by world leaders, which are set to affect 1.3 billion lives by 2030.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in New York
The Customer Service Representative, is a temporary contract role on the Marketing team.
In the day to day, you will manage inquiries across all Global Citizen channels (Facebook, Twitter, email, the Global Citizen App, Facebook Messenger) and help troubleshoot issues that may arise on the platform.
Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required for this role.
This person will report into the Marketing Associate.
- Manage the Global Citizen Festival customer service email account and handle inquiries with a 24-hour response time
- Manage the Global Citizen Festival customer service Twitter account and handle inquiries with a 24-hour response time
- Work closely with the Global Citizen Tech team to report commonly described issues that surface via email, and develop steps to help users troubleshoot the problems they are encountering
- Create email responses to anticipate customer service queries and questions to expedite response time
- Ensure all customer service communications align with our voice and brand guidelines
- Handle inquiries across Global Citizen social channels using the social media tool, Sprinklr
- Create and distribute weekly reports
- Experience in a role that requires highly detail-oriented, accurate work
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with external partners and/or clients
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to handle projects with professionalism and discretion
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Excel, Google Docs, Google Calendar; ability to quickly learn new software systems
- Strong teamwork skills; comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and dynamic team culture
- Positive and driven, curious and creative about learning new ways to approach marketing and engagement for Global Citizen
- Interest in international development and economic empowerment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with variety of individuals and organizations
- Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and work hard to tight deadlines
- Ability to show initiative
- Creative flare and not afraid to pitch out-of-the-box ideas
- Based in New York, New York (standard business hours)
- This is a part time consultant position (July - December)
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org