Clients around the world rely on Kroll’s Compliance team to help them manage their anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (AB&C) compliance programs. We deliver on their trust with in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities, and flexible technology tools that enable them to address predictable and unexpected compliance challenges with confidence and efficiency. We work with clients of all sizes and industries, providing a portfolio of services that includes third party screening and monitoring, reputational due diligence solutions, and the Kroll Compliance Portal, a user-friendly web-based due diligence, governance, and compliance platform. Combined with our program design expertise and specialized investigative, remediation, and look-back capabilities, our services cover the whole continuum of compliance needs.
Position Overview: Our Analysts support the overall research and due diligence process for Kroll’s Risk & Compliance practice area. Analysts manage cases from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals. Our Analysts’ work enables our clients to make informed, strategic decisions that have a huge impact on their organizations. As a result, we place a high value on our talent and seek candidates with a high level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride.
We currently have opportunities for excellent researchers in Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai language(s) research. The right candidate will have outstanding English reading and writing skills, excellent Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai language(s) reading comprehension, meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to customer satisfaction. Bilingual and multilingual analysts must also have advanced reading proficiency in foreign language(s). Office locations in both Reston, VA and New York City, NY.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study required
• Extremely strong English-language writing skills
• Japanese and/or Korean and/or Vietnamese and/or Thai language fluency in reading and writing comprehension
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
• Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
• Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
• 1-3 years of previous work experience (including internships) is highly desirable
• Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be required
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org