The European People’s Party (EPP) offers at its headquarters in Brussels a contract of 10 months starting as from September onward. You will be affiliated with the Communication and Marketing Department of the EPP, and work for the Digital Campaign Manager for the next European elections.
- Leading all creative design and content projects;
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion;
- Collaborating with copy, community management, social media, press, data and research functions of the campaign team to develop groundbreaking creative;
- Managing and mentoring a team of video editors, video producer and graphic designers;
- Leading brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas;
- Liaising with copywriters to produce well-rounded campaign creative assets;
- Quality assurance of all creative content;
- Design and implement a creative schedule/calendar to match campaign objectives;
- To work with the digital leadership team and the digital campaign manager to design activations and always-on activities that pursue campaign objectives.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role in political environment;
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development;
- Expertise on different social media channels and content formats;
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.;
- Leadership and organisational skills;
- Ability to create emotional content for different target audiences;
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
Experience: Mid-level to senior
Remuneration: Based on experience
Send your English CV and portfolio by 15 August. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The European People´s Party (EPP) is the largest political party at European level, with 77 member parties from 41 countries and the largest Group in the European Parliament. A staff of 25 people from all over Europe works in the EPP headquarters in Brussels, creating a truly European work environment.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org