IntelePeer is seeking a talented, polished and proactive International Coordinator to deliver dedicated administrative and logistical assistance to the CEO and executive team of an international cloud communications company.
In this role, the selected individual will be the primary “go to” person for all international affairs of the CEO and executive team who are constantly on the road attending customer meetings, conferences and visiting corporate offices across four time-zones plus Europe. Often working remotely, key responsibilities include interfacing with business leaders and executives via phone, email, texting, extensive calendar management using outlook, travel arrangements often on a moment’s notice, scheduling appointments and handling essential personal daily tasks to maximize the availability of the team to the business.
Above all, the International Coordinator will be exceptionally organized and possess refined time management skills to ensure on a moment by moment basis the CEO and executive team knows where they need to be and who they will be meeting, gets to where they need to be on time, and have all the resource materials (presentations and documents) required to efficiently conduct business. This individual must be a results-driven, team player who brings positive energy to their work.
Report To: CEO and International Chief Strategist
Essential Job Functions:
- Extensive calendar/time management using Microsoft Outlook.
- Schedules and organizes appointments, conference calls, meetings, business events, and/or external facing events.
- Management of travel requirements and logistics to international locations to include meals, hotels, transportation, customer and vendor meetings.
- Handling incoming calls and providing information to callers from notes or instant messages received from the CEO and executive team and through basic knowledge of the company and respective departments.
- Reviewing and proofreading correspondence requiring executive's signature and informing the writer(s) of any conflicts or items that are not in line with IntelePeer’s policy and offer information that provides resolution.
- Managing all incoming invoices and prepare expense reports to ensure that all payments are approved and expense reimbursement paid in a timely fashion.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships throughout the organization by exhibiting professionalism with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Serves as back-up to CEO’s domestic assistant
- Assists the Legal, HR and other departments with matters related to international business
- May perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience supporting a CEO or senior executive level with dedicated administrative and personal assistance.
- Must have the flexibility to be available before and after normal business hours to support CEO and executive team while traveling in different time zones.
- Bilingual English and Spanish verbal and written skills required
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft systems (Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Excellent verbal, written communications, interpersonal skills and phone/email manner.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high-level executives.
- Experience with coordinating cost-effective travel domestic and international and meeting arrangements.
- Superior organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to independently carry-out multiple tasks from start-to-finish with the aptitude to anticipate and prioritize what needs to be done.
- Ability to drive and run errands.
- Prior experience providing concierge services to travelers highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Business Administration or International Relations preferred
- Sound Judgment Skills.
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
Cloud Revolutionaries Wanted!
Do you want to be part of a communications revolution?
IntelePeer is a transformative force in cloud communications. We’re fundamentally changing the way people, businesses and service providers deploy and leverage their communications. In fact, we’re changing the economics of a trillion dollar industry.
IntelePeer has high-profile industry leaders as founders, top-tier firms as investors, and strong, dynamic and growing teams in our San Mateo, California headquarters and offices in Denver, Colorado, and Plantation, Florida. Our culture embraces innovation, encourages debate and rewards creativity.
At IntelePeer, everything we do is centered on providing superior customer service and delivering innovative solutions that solve our customer's complex challenges. Our core values include:
Delight our Customers
Elect to spread positivity
Lead with solutions that drive innovation
Increase communication with open engagement
Go the extra mile with passion and determination
Have fun while learning and growing
Time is of the essence
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org