The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the recruiting efforts of the United Nations Foundation as a temporary member of the People & Culture team. S/he will execute sourcing strategies, generating candidate flow to meet talent acquisition goals. S/he will work to build a recruitment pipeline for current and future employment opportunities at UNF by reaching out to active and passive candidates through various channels. S/he will provide recruiting support to the hiring managers and People & Culture team as needed. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility for extension.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will report to the Director, People & Culture and work closely with the Associate, People & Culture.
- Participate in intake meetings to assess the hiring manager’s recruitment needs.
- Build talent pipeline to generate candidate flow for current and future openings.
- Source talent by utilizing the ATS, job boards, postings, and referrals.
- Research and contact passive candidates using various channels.
- Proactively assist with overarching recruitment needs as directed.
- Craft and send recruitment emails.
- Build an intern alumni database to filter into candidate pool.
- Schedule and organize interviews, including in-person, phone and video meetings with multiple parties both on and off site.
- Post and maintain vacancy announcements on UNF Intranet, UNF properties and other external sites and publications, according to budget requirements.
- Represent UNF at career fairs and other recruiting events.
- Conduct first-round phone interviews to screen for minimum qualifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with hiring regulations and compliance.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated excellence working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many projects at once is a must.
- Strong professional interpersonal & networking skills and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently as well as member of a team.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Dependable and consistent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with social media, including LinkedIn is a plus.
- Interest, knowledge or work experience in international development, the UN, women’s human rights, public health, international affairs, or closely related international development field.
- Ability to meet regular attendance/tardiness policy.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org