Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
The CTI Lead is responsible day-to-day Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) operations, to include collections management, analysis standards, quality control, and dissemination of finished products to a wide range of technical and non-technical internal customers such as security operations teams, information technology teams, enterprise risk management teams, and executive decision makers.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the CTI team
- Develop close working partnerships with functional senior leaders to ensure threat intelligence analysis and products are mapped to prioritized corporate assets and risks
- Respond to high-priority requests for information/intelligence from senior stakeholders
- Develop industry contacts and relationships (to include law enforcement) to enhance intelligence sharing and best practices
- Provide quality control over team products; assist with drafting, editing, critiquing, and proofreading threat intelligence estimates, briefs, assessments, and memorandums.
- Conduct analytic reviews to foster analytic quality
- Manage and update Threat Intelligence Standard Operating Procedures as needed
Education Minimum Requirement:
- BA/BS degree or higher in International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field
Required Experience and Skills**:
- 10+ years of experience with intelligence analysis; preferably via the U.S. Intelligence Community, Military Intelligence, or a Fortune 500 company
- 3+ years of experience leading high-functioning teams
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources
- Intimate knowledge of the Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, or other relevant network defense and intelligence frameworks
- Experience with cyber, incident response and digital forensics, security engineering, security operations, computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical cyber
- Ability to write high-quality intelligence assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience
- Ability to develop specific expertise, to discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and to communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats
- Ability to leverage well-honed online researching expertise to identify and navigate relevant online forums, including Web sites, social media, and traditional sources to support research and analysis
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with targeting in a government Intelligence Community agency
- Knowledge of network security technologies, log formats, SIEM technologies, and security operations
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Network+, Security+, GSEC or CEH Certification, relevant SANS training, or other technical industry certifications
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we’re inventing for life.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org