APLE Cambodia is seeking a full-time Development Officer to lead and coordinate the implementation of APLE fundraising strategy and development of specific intervention programs targeting new and continued funding with a view to diversify sources of funds and sustain long term development of the organisation. The Development Officer will independently work with the guidance of APLE Executive Director and alongside of the team leaders and fundraising team.
Goal: The ultimate goal of this position is to secure adequate and sustainable sources of funds for APLE in the long run. The Development Officer and the fundraising team comprised of executive director, team leaders, coordinator and other key staff have a shared responsibility to achieve this goal.
Objectives: There are five (5) specific short- and long- term objectives to guide the activities and tasks of the Development Officer who has a lead responsibility for the accomplishment of these objectives:
1. Increased number of mid-long term funding agreements with various donors
2. Efficient intervention programs for new and continued funding
3. Proactive participation in crowdfunding, call-for-proposals and other fundraising events
4. Diversified sources of funds established, including individuals, corporates and institutions
5. Effective donor relations management strategy developed and implemented
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and up-to-date resume to [email protected] or call 023 996 351.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org