Serves as sales, marketing and communication lead for all BEE outreach materials and web pages; and implements BEE’s outreach efforts, including production of annual course catalog and marketing collateral, and selling seats for open enrollment classes. Acts as liaison to the Brookings Office of Communications and Olin Marketing departments.
Design & develop BEE’s outreach materials and campaigns
- Design, write, produce and disseminate content for sales material i.e. catalog, e-blasts, sell sheets, brochures, and newsletter using established style guidelines and policies;
- Work directly with independent vendors to attain graphic design, printing, photographic and other related services.
Outreach and Sales
- Conduct outreach efforts to increase the contacts for training executives by 20 per fiscal year.;
- Plan and implement and manage promotional strategies to increase awareness of BEE;
- Develop and execute BEE branding and marketing strategy;
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy designed to enhance BEE’s brand and to increase enrollments;
- Develop and manage BEE’s marketing budget;
- Act as liaison with Olin marketing to ensure that BEE marketing strategies aligned with Olin.
- Using established content management system, create, update and maintain all BEE program web pages in accordance with Brookings web site standards, including following style guides, policies, and best practices such as search engine optimization;
- Regularly review and edit all BEE pages to maintain fresh and effective content;
- Serve as BEE liaison to Brookings web team by attending regular team meetings; keep BEE staff informed of new features and issues of concern; coordinate with other programs, as appropriate;
- Advise on new strategies and tactics to improve overall web effectiveness and impact.
Analyze efficacy of outreach efforts
- Interpret and report on online outreach, including web usage and electronic newsletter statistics, and e-blasts where possible showing the correlation to cross-media campaigns and success factors such as enrollments;
- Track and report on offline outreach efforts enrollments as juxtaposed with outreach efforts to determine the efficacy of specific outreach campaigns;
- Use available tools, or develop new tools, to (a) survey participants or potential participants; (b) analyze effectiveness of particular outreach efforts; (c) present data to BEE leadership.
Bachelor's degree required; majors in communications, marketing, business development or related fields. Minimum of 5 years experience in communications, marketing, business development and advertising activities. Prior, directly relevant work experience required. Web site content management experience and basic HTML knowledge required. Writing, editing, and proofreading experience. M.S. in Communications or Marketing preferred. Experience or interest in public policy or executive education desirable preferred.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org