EERA is looking for an intern to support the activities of EERA office located in Brussels EU district. She/he will be integrated in the secretariat, composed of 4 permanent staff and 6 part time staff delegated from member organisations.
- Support to the Secretary General;
- Policy monitoring; Research and preparation of background notes, briefings and reports;
- Support to EERA Communication:
- Internal communication within the EERA community;
- Producing and disseminating minutes of meetings;
- External communication: update of the website and social media.
- General organizational and administrative support including:
- Organization of internal meetings, videoconferences, seminars and workshops;
- Membership Administration: manage the relationship with member organisations including membership database and membership fee invoicing and collection.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge of of French highly appreciated; knowledge of other European languages is an asset;
- Quick learner;
- Proficient computer skills, especially in handling MS-Office, web-applications and social media;
- Basic understanding European Institutions is an asset;
- On-going studies with a focus on political/European studies and/or science and/or engineering; BA or MA degree; activities and compensation will be adapted accordingly;
- Empathy and willingness to work in a highly interactive team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Tactful, diplomatic and non-judgmental, able to relate to people in all situations;
- Sense of humor;
- Highly Flexible;
- Appetite for international/multi-cultural environments;
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the EU.
This offer is for students and the internship will be done in the framework of the curriculum. An agreement must be signed between EERA aisbl, the student and the sending university. This is a paid internship, depending on degree and according to market practice.
Please send your cv and motivation letter (in pdf format) to Ms. Roberta Giaimo, mentioning “Application EERA Intern” before Monday 3 September, 22h00.
The motivation letter (1 page maximum) should highlight your reasons for applying and your credentials for the position.
The selection of the candidate will be based upon the merit principle.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org