Grant Making Policy Officer, Grant Making Support Group, New York, Deadline: 09/29/2018
Created in 2013, the Grant Making Support Group (GMSG) works at the heart of the Open Society Foundations (OSF), helping build a grant making culture in line with open society values of pluralism, fallibility and flexibility.
We're seeking a Grant Making Policy Officer, based in New York or London, to lead aspects of GMSG's work on designing, implementing and assessing grant making policies, processes and systems. You'll be working with colleagues across the Foundations, in programs and operational units, playing a key role to improve and streamline OSF's grant making efforts.
We're seeking candidates with:
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter using the apply link on this page.
- 7-10 years' relevant work experience
- Experience with organizational grant making
- Deep understanding of what good grant making looks like
- High levels of emotional intelligence, combined with the skills for building strong, trusting working relationships across cultures and geographies
- Ability to lead on the design and implementation of aspects of GMSG's strategy with minimal supervision and guidance
For a more detailed description of the position responsibilities and types of candidates we're seeking, please email [email protected]
with the subject line JR-0000985
Competitive rates of pay apply.
We are strengthened by the diversity of our colleagues across the Open Society Foundations. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, and are committed to providing reasonable adjustments so that colleagues with disabilities are able to fulfill the essential functions of the job.