The Operations Coordinator provides support to the Fulbright Programs managers to complete day-to-day tasks on all or a combination of the following operations processes: developing grantee budgets and processing payments to grantees and third parties; arranging travel, accommodations and other logistical needs for various stakeholder; grantee application review and management of application data and uploading into relevant IIE systems; collection and tracking of grant documents from grantees and processing medical review clearance and insurance enrollment; provide support for reporting team as needed including data quality assurance reviews, scheduled deliverables and ad hoc requests.
- Collects, reviews and tracks PDF grant documents and other supporting documentation; processes PDF medical forms and facilitates medical clearance process by reviewing for medical conditions and escalating to a physical when necessary.
- Creates grantee budgets, schedules payments, reconciles individual budgets and initiates payments to vendors and grantees relevant to grantee logistical needs and program activities. This includes managing payments for grantees, non-grantees, and third-party organizations, managing the Electronic Funds Transfer and the prepaid cards processes.
- Prepares grantee data to be uploaded into IIE systems, reviewing large datasets according to quality control procedures and correcting data errors to meet system requirements.
- Coordinates travel arrangements on behalf of other program representatives.
- Provides technical review of incoming applications for completeness and eligibility and prepares applications for selection committee review.
- Corresponds with vendors including university bursars on university billing issues including clarifying errors, double billing, cost share application and refunds. Follows up with vendors for reimbursements when necessary and ensures that reimbursements are properly credited to the correct IIE projects.
- Provides support for reporting team through data entry, quality control review, and manipulation of datasets to provide low-level statistical analysis with guidance of reporting team.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires an Associate's degree in order to apply subject matter of a specialized technical discipline.
- Requires at least two years of related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suites, including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience processing payments and/or making international travel arrangements, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge working with PeopleSoft, CRM and IIE Reports, a plus.
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org