Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that delivers impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries.
We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF’s common mission.
Our dynamic Development Department is responsible for raising over $350 million annually in funds in order to meet the financial needs of our organization.
You will join a dynamic team that manages a portfolio of 900+ donors valued at over $23 million. You will be responsible for managing activities related to workplace giving and matching from corporate donors as well as administering third party platform related data and processes. Daily responsibilities will include: tracking employee giving data and reconciling it into CRM database, processing and coding workplace giving related donations, coordinating logistics for participation in workplace giving events and charity fairs, and analyzing opportunities for expansion of the workplace giving program. You will report to the Director of Corporate Relations and collaborate with the mighty MSF-USA development team to enhance corporate partnerships. This is the right position for a motivated and successful multi-tasker with strong data processing skills who can work in a fast-paced environment, is highly organized, and a creative problem solver with an interest in working for a leading humanitarian aid organization.
· Manage gift verification processes and coding for workplace giving related revenue;
· Manage data transfer and reconciliation of workplace giving donor data into CRM database;
· Manage relationships and execute processes with Third Party Aggregators (TPAs), federated giving (CFC) partner and matching gifts vendor;
· Represent MSF and coordinate logistics for participation in workplace giving events;
· Coordinate production of employee targeted mailings with Operations and Direct Marketing;
· Develop and administer custom company employee donation pages;
· Lead vetting and processing of new TPAs;
· Conduct regular data pulls and analysis of workplace giving performance;
· Identify, create and promote opportunities for expanding employee giving and engagement;
· Keep informed about work place giving industry trends and best practices;
· Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings, program updates and office-wide debates to participate in information sharing across all departments.
· Bachelor’s degree plus two years relevant work experience or five years equivalent work experience;
· Experience with data management and strong analytical skills;
· Proficiency in fundraising and/or CRM databases;
· Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, and strong computer literacy overall;
· Strong oral and written English language communication skills;
· Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to keep to deadlines
· Ability to work independently;
· Excellent judgment and diplomacy;
· Interest and commitment to the work of MSF and international and humanitarian issues;
· Ability to handle a large volume of work under pressure and with deadlines while maintaining sense of humor and keen attention to detail;
· Available for travel if required.
· Knowledge of finance
· Basic SQL and VBA skills
· Basic website development skills
To apply, send letter of interest/cover letter and resume.
TTN: “Workplace Giving Coordinator” position.
Submissions without cover letter will not be reviewed. No phone calls please.
Application Deadline: October 19, 2018
If applicant is not based in New York, please indicate in cover letter ability to relocate. Note that no relocation assistance can be provided. No calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit our website: www.doctorswithoutborders.org