IREX seeks a Program Associate for its Leadership Practice to provide support to the Community Solutions Program for international community development professionals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support blended-learning curriculum development and delivery for leadership academy, including multi-day workshops;
- Assist in recruitment and selection of participants and host organizations;
- Assist in matching participants with practicum host organizations;
- Track participant progress through the pre-arrival administrative process;
- Provide support and mentorship to program participants;
- Contribute to program monitoring, evaluation, and learning;
- Contribute to and assist with program communications;
- Assist in management of alumni programs and alumni tracking;
- Assist in preparing program reports;
- Support financial and administrative processes, including those related to participant travel, stipend disbursement, vendor payments, and reimbursements;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with, and interest in, international exchange, international education and development, and/or public diplomacy;
- Experience with, and interest in, leadership development;
- Experience with, and interest in, blended-learning curriculum design and delivery, including experience with e-learning platforms;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to comply with donor and financial processes;
- High level of intercultural competence through an international study, work, or living experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adhere to strict deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain flexible;
- Excellent computer skills, including ability to use Office 365 and Salesforce.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org