The World Justice Project’s Rule of Law Index is seeking a full-time Program Assistant to work in the WJP’s office in Washington DC. This is a current vacancy, with an immediate start. Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Assistant will report directly to the Chief Research Officer to provide crucial support for the Rule of Law Index team. The Program Assistant will assist with research, data analysis, and other long-term projects on the status of the rule of law in different countries. The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Assist with the primary data collection process for the General Population Poll (GPP) datasets in over 100 countries;
· Assist with the evaluation, contracting, and management of survey organizations to conduct in-country fieldwork around the world;
· Assist with the preparation of materials, reports, and presentations for the Index team;
· Contribute to the research, analysis, and writing of WJP publications, including the Rule of Law Index, the Mexican States Rule of Law Index and work related to the Criminal Justice reform in Mexico;
· Provide general programmatic support, including research, editing and proofreading documents, assisting with Index calendar management, and logistics for travel and meetings
Please email a cover letter, resume, a writing sample (no more than 5 pages), and reference information (1-3 reference contact information, past supervisors and employers preferred) with subject line “LAST NAME, FIRST NAME – Program Assistant Application”. Please send all application documents at once. This position will remain open until filled. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to follow up directly with candidates selected for interviews. No phone calls please.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org