The Foreign Policy Research Institute (FPRI), founded in 1955, is a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to bringing the insights of scholarship to bear on the development of policies that advance U.S. national interests
The part-time Communications Assistant will support FPRI’s Eurasia Programleadership in executing its communication strategy with the goal of increasing overall impact of the program’s work. This will include significantly growing readership and social media following, increasing exposure in local and national print media, and informing business leaders and policymakers in Washington DC and elsewhere.
1. Create weekly customized emails disseminating Eurasia publications
2. Grow and manage the Eurasia Program’s social media following
3. Build targeted lists for the program’s initiatives and outreach efforts
4. Research potential private sector partnerships
5. Manage mailings of printed products to key lists
6. Assist the leadership team in building and cultivating relationships with policymakers in Washington, D.C., local
media, and private sector
Please note that this is a grant-funded part-time position for a maximum of 9 months.
Please email resume and a writing sample to Maia Otarashvili by October 26, 2018.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org