Deloitte Government and Public Services “GPS” Advisory LLP advises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a company to investigating potential fraud.
We are seeking qualified candidates to join the Business Intelligence Services practice:
Our team performs analytics on open source and client provided information.
We work with clients to understand business problems; perform hypothesis; design and execute experiments; and document and present results.
The tools used are scripting languages (Python, Matlab), command line interfaces, SQL, graph database technologies, probabilistic and predictive modeling.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA, JD, or MA in Criminal Justice or International Relations a plus
- Ability to maintain the required clearance level of Public Trust (or higher) for this role
- Familiarity with applying the scientific method to ambiguous problems; identifying questions and developing hypotheses
- Comfortable in scripting languages (Python, Matlab, R)
- Comfortable with Linux operating systems and command line interfaces
- Familiarity with programming paradigms such as “object-oriented” and “functional”
Desired Skills: (must have at least two of the following, but not all)
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL environments; Responsive Development
- Familiarity with graph database technologies and semantic analysis methods
- Familiarity with distributed and parallel computing (Spark, Hadoop)
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and correlating disparate data
- Familiarity with probabilistic modeling or predictive modeling
- Familiarity with supervised or unsupervised machine learning approaches
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org