Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
This position is to serve as an Acquisition Program Management support specialist in the International and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Division with primary focus on Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15 Information Technology Upgrade, Cyber Protection System and related facilities efforts, executing in multiple phases of the contracting process concurrently. Program Managers are responsible for the cost, schedule and performance of a program or collection of programs. Countries and acquisition requirements will vary, subject to government requirements, however the primary focus of this position will be on Saudi FMS IT program activity.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide project management expertise, guidance, and operations support of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) efforts in various stages within the acquisition life cycle.
- Provide program management support to Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15 Information Technology Upgrade, Cyber Protection System and related facilities efforts, executing in multiple phases of the contracting process concurrently.
- Assist program manager with planning and execution of delivery orders for RSAF cyber defense via net-centric Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contract vehicle.
- Assist with the development of a multi-year strategic plan to deliver system enhancements and new capabilities to Royal Saudi Air Force.
- Assist the FMS cybersecurity Branch Chief with pricing and availability/letter of request/letter of offer and acceptance tasks pertaining to numerous countries in the FMS portfolio.
- Assist the government by monitoring and analyzing program activities, abiding by regulations, policies and procedures related to FMS cases and contracts.
- Review program plans and other documents, provide comments & recommendations.
- Provide quality draft acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.) to the program manager in support of the overall program.
- Plan, research and support the development, production and deployment of weapons systems, associated equipment and support services.
- Draft acquisition documents as they relate to managing, contracting, executing, testing, fielding and sustaining programs.
- Draft, review and update Statements of Work, System Requirements Documents, Contract Data Requirements Lists.
- Review and evaluate contractor proposals to ensure all requirements are incorporated.
- Support contract negotiation activity, perform technical evaluations, prepare meeting minutes and follow up on action items.
- Support all aspects of sound acquisition planning (industry day, market research, source selection planning. Develop Statements of Objectives, solicit product requirements, prepare Request for Information, Request for Quote, Request for Proposal (RFP) packages, and generate requirements package for delivery orders.
- Assist with Acquisition Strategy Panel planning and preparation.
- Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies to assist the program manager in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Develop reporting and monitoring procedures to ensure program objectives are accomplished timely and cost effectiveness for international customers/partner nations.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Review and track program status against cost, schedule and performance deliverables.
- Participate in milestone reviews and regular status meetings with prime contractor.
- Conduct rapid research, writes analysis, and reports in support of Air Force positions
- Interact with senior business and military (foreign and domestic) personnel.
- Coordinate with government agencies and Defense Contractors to develop and assist in the program execution of security assistance programs and projects.
- Provide acquisition management guidance and expertise that align with the principles, criteria, and procedures of DoD and Air Force Directives, regulations and policies.
- Provide assistance with the draft and execution of, Letters of Requests, Pricing and Availability (P&As), Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA)
- Analyze, review and provide recommendations to LOAs, Amendments, Modifications, and Leases to ensure compliance with Defense Security Assistance Management Systems (DSAMS) regulations and to meet customer requirements.
- Draft official Air Force correspondence in support of FMS cases and LOAs.
- Prepare for and support various Program Office activities and meetings, to include internal government meetings, case reviews, design reviews, Program Assessment Reviews, Interface Control Working Groups and Technical interchange Meetings.
- Independently perform as a representative of the program office, although with no decisional or obligation authority, to customer country leadership and representatives of Ministry of Defense (MOD), Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC), Air Force, and Contractors, must be capable of answering questions to program stakeholders.
- Must have very effective communication skills, orally and in writing with a strong understanding and appreciation for international culture and communications.
- Must be willing and able travel overseas to potentially hazardous locations.
- Bachelors’ degree plus an additional five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of roles and relationships of DoD and Air Force, principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Desired)
- Program management experience equivalent to APDP PM Level I
- DoD Secret clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in international affairs, political science, business administration, or engineering discipline plus an additional ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Information Technology Cyber protection systems.
- Experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Security Assistance Management regulations, policies, and procedures, ITAR and Arms Export Control Act.
- Primary work location is Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts
- CONUS and OCONUS travel in support of program reviews, meetings, and conferences is required; overseas travel up to 30% is expected.
- Must have capability and willingness to travel overseas to potentially hazardous locations.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org