Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
1) Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities;
2) Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program;
3) Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government’s CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities;
4) Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber CI programs across the U.S. Government;
5) Support to the development and management of the U.S. Government’s centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors;
6) Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
Doctorate (PhD) + 0 years, Masters +2, Bachelors +4, Associates + 6, High School/GED +8, No deg. +10
• Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, Linguistics (focus/concentration in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.), National Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science or Psychology.
• Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics.
• Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
• Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org